On the eve of the Persian New Year, the Deputy Ambassador of Switzerland, Mr. Kim Sitzler, together with Ms. Milanka Perrick, were guests of the Pouya Institute, where they took a look at the various activities of the charity.
During the meeting, Some discussions took place on how to create joint cooperation between the Swiss embassy and the Boya Foundation in various fields in order to achieve charitable goals, including equipping and building some schools in poor areas of the country.
At the end of the meeting, greeting cards for the New Year were exchanged.
- Covering a part of the total cost of textbooks
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign