The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
According to the public relations of the Pouya Institute, Advocate of Culture and Art , a project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas of the provinces of Khorasan Razavi, SouthKhorasan, Kerman and Sistan and Baluchestan has begun.
According to the report given, in the low-income areas, there is a difficulty in providing an audiometry examination for the people there, and people suffer from the difficulty of providing hearing aids for their children.
As a result, the health of the student’s auditory system will be accompanied by hearing loss and sometimes deafness. A problem that disrupts the educational process and in many cases leads to students dropping out or being weak in educational process.
In this regard, a project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas of the target provinces “10 students by the end of this year” was listed on the agenda of Pouya institute.
Thanks to the honorable friend , Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, who donated 110 million Tomans (four thousands $) to the institute for the hearing aids for this number of students.
Post Views: 0
- Covering a part of the total cost of textbooks
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign