In cooperation between Pouya’s charity and the Australian Embassy, one of the sewing workshops in Qohestan province was supplied with the sewing equipment and provided with the necessary facilities such as a sewing machine, a steam iron……etc.
A few years ago, Pouya’s charity sought to improve and develop the skills of students and crafts and art students.
Today we were very pleased with the launching of this project in conjunction with the Australian embassy, students, and officials, and we became more pleased when we saw the smile on the faces of the attendees.
This vocational school receives annually more than 80 students.
Accompanying the Australian Embassy in this important step will be a means of expanding cooperation between the two countries and spreading the culture of helping underserved areas of the world.
- Covering a part of the total cost of textbooks
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign