In cooperation between Pouya’s charity and the Australian Embassy, one of the sewing workshops in Qohestan province was supplied with the sewing equipment and provided with the necessary facilities such as a sewing machine, a steam iron……etc.
A few years ago, Pouya’s charity sought to improve and develop the skills of students and crafts and art students.
Today we were very pleased with the launching of this project in conjunction with the Australian embassy, students, and officials, and we became more pleased when we saw the smile on the faces of the attendees.
This vocational school receives annually more than 80 students.
Accompanying the Australian Embassy in this important step will be a means of expanding cooperation between the two countries and spreading the culture of helping underserved areas of the world.
- The Progress Of Girls’ High School Building Project – Haji Abad village
- The Progress Of 2 Classes School Building Project-Esfiuokh Village
- The Progress Of Fatemeh Qolizadeh School Building Project-Takmar Village
- Progress Of Construction Of Alborz Vocational School’s Technical Workshop – Birjand
- The Progress Of The 3-Classes School Building Project – Semnan
- The progress Of the Construction Project-Hani Kebrit Chi-Sarbisheh High School
- Equipping Electrical & Electrotechnical Workshop-Imam Hossein Vocational School
- Furnishing of carpet weaving workshop in “Dokhtaran Aftab” vocational school
اخبار بر اساس تاریخ
- آذر و دی 1401
- آبان و آذر 1401
- مهر و آبان 1401
- مرداد و شهریور 1401
- تیر و مرداد 1401
- خرداد و تیر 1401
- اردیبهشت و خرداد 1401
- فروردین و اردیبهشت 1401
- بهمن و اسفند 1400
- دی و بهمن 1400
- آذر و دی 1400
- شهریور و مهر 1400
- مرداد و شهریور 1400
- تیر و مرداد 1400
- خرداد و تیر 1400
- اردیبهشت و خرداد 1400
- فروردین و اردیبهشت 1400
- اسفند و فروردین 1399
- بهمن و اسفند 1399
- شهریور و مهر 1399
- اردیبهشت و خرداد 1399
- فروردین و اردیبهشت 1399