On May 18, 2021, through the efforts of Pouya’s charity team delegated to the villages of QalehGanj area in Kerman province, 100 food packages were distributed among the needy students with underlying diseases.
Each of these packages was worth 400,000 Tomans and included 40 kg of flour, 10 kg of rice, pasta, oil, sugar and soy.
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign
- Five goats have been donated to the residents of Marz village of Ghale-e-Ganj city