Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
Following the visit of Pouya’s team to Surtak village, the director of Asma Primary school requested to construct a playground for the children in the village.
Part of the costs related to this request were provided with the help of the benevolent partner of Ms. Sima Ghazi , where she provided the play equipment for this project. Landscaping operations of the park are currently underway.
The low-income village of Surtak (Surtak means salt water) is located in the camp area of Chah Dadkhoda district of Ghale Ganj city in the south of Kerman.
Post Views: 0
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign
- Five goats have been donated to the residents of Marz village of Ghale-e-Ganj city