Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
Following the visit of Pouya’s team to Surtak village, the director of Asma Primary school requested to construct a playground for the children in the village.
Part of the costs related to this request were provided with the help of the benevolent partner of Ms. Sima Ghazi , where she provided the play equipment for this project. Landscaping operations of the park are currently underway.
The low-income village of Surtak (Surtak means salt water) is located in the camp area of Chah Dadkhoda district of Ghale Ganj city in the south of Kerman.
- Construction and development Khalilabad city`s school
- Appreciation of Pouya Institute in the 23rd festival of country`school-building donors
- Signing a memorandum of agreement on participation in the school`s construction
- Donating used electrical appliances to the institute
- Household appliances donated in the dormitory of Saburi vocational school -Ferdows
- The presence of Pouya Institute in the elite meeting of District 3 of Tehran Municipality
- Construction agreement of the “First All-Participatory School Pouya Institute”
- Advisor to the Chairman of the Vocational Technical Education Organization of the country visits Pouya Institute