Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
According to the Public Relations Office of Pouya charity, the project of equipping toilets in thirty one schools located in Qaleh_Ganj district of Kerman province has been included on the charity’s agenda.
This project is scheduled to be completed by the end of summer and the beginning of the new semester, to help students in low-income areas to have a healthier and disease-free life.
With the participation of the United Nations, Pouya charity is implementing this project under the title “Prevention and Control of COVID-19 in Schools in Low-Income Areas”.
Indeed, The establishment of school sanitation facilities (WCs and toilets) is closely related to the health and safety of students. It is a disturbing subject when we find that some of the country’s schools do not have such facilities.
Today, educational centers are among the places that play an important role in promoting the general health of students and educating them about ways to prevent COVID-19 in the low-income areas.
Therefore, Pouya charity is currently working on this project to create an appropriate healthy environment, in addition to providing training and teaching of the principles of public health in the schools of Qal’ah_Ganj.
Points out that the final cost of building one toilet is estimated at about seven hundred and twenty 720 dollars.
Post Views: 0
- Covering a part of the total cost of textbooks
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign