Many families in Shahrisanabad village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province live in thatched huts.
It is worth mentioning that the people of these poor areas resort to living in huts that they build from the stems and leaves of the wild palms that are widespread in the area.
Post Views: 1
- Covering a part of the total cost of textbooks
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign