Opening of the Largest Vocational and Empowerment Center for boys of 14 years of ago and over, in Sabzevar, Khorasan Razavi.
The Home of Baran held a grand opening on November 29th, 2019 in Sabzevar. This event was held in Sabzevar’s largest conference hall and was accompanied by POUYA’s management and affiliated philanthropists, governmental officials and individuals from private sectors. Mrs. Soleimani, the Chief Manager of Home of Baran welcomed all guests, and explained the goals and needs of the town which led to establishment of the center in Sabzevar. Mrs. Soleimani went on to say that this project was first started in 2010, with a foundation of 1550 square meters, in a land lot of 60000 meters square, which has costed about 35 Billion Rials (about 650 Thousand Euros considering inflation), all with the help of generous donors. She showed great optimism to accept 14 old, and older, male applicants and hoped for generous donations to continue in order to fund equipment necessary for the center.
Post Views: 0
- Covering a part of the total cost of textbooks
- Supply Textbook campaign
- The general project to provide hearing aids for students in low-income areas
- Construction of a playground in Surtak village located in Qale-e-Ganj city
- Delivering healthcare products to the area of Qaleh-Ganj /south of Kerman province
- Fifty thousand three-layer medical masks were donated to Pouya charity
- Building and equipping of toilets for a number of schools in Qal’at Kang in Kerman Province
- Teaching aids campaign